ALL SEE NONE
Preliminary Line-item Budget — $2M
Shooting Format — 35 mm ||| Genre — Dramatic Thriller
When an architect jeopardizes the construction of a prison he’s designed, he must protect his daughter from the private prison corporation that hired him.
* 2019 Torino Film Lab Extended – Feature Film
* 2019 American Screenwriting Conference – Sacramento International Film Festival, Official Selection
* 2018 New Orleans Film Festival Screenplay Competition, Finalist
* 2018 Oaxaca FilmFest Global Script Challenge, Industry Partners Program Winner
* 2018 New Hampshire Film Festival Screenplay Competition, Semifinalist
—— —— ——
As Halloween approaches in an anonymous city filled with brutalist architecture, Isaiah Foster, a black forty-year-old architect, is caught between two worlds: first, the profound relationship he shares with his young daughter Maya, and second, the guilt he feels for designing a prison. When Isaiah discovers two dead penal laborers on the prison construction site, he confronts the traumatic truth of his professional undertaking and jeopardizes the prison’s construction. He must fend off the private prison corporation that will stop at nothing to ensure his silence. He must defend his conscience. He must defend his daughter. Isaiah and Maya run for their lives. In this collision of worlds, in the tension between paternal love and prison architecture, an impressionistic character portrait unfurls across mythologies of vision, truth, and violence, sharpened by the contemporary realities of the prison-industrial complex.
By Zev Fagin